E #255: the BTS of 3+ years to hit a 10K+ cash monthMay 04, 2022
Today's episode is literally 3+ years in the making as Kehla dives deep into behind the scenes of 'finally' hitting a 10K+ cash month (& 18K+ in sales) in April 2022 after having started her business in January 2019.
In this recording, Kehla taps into:
- Journal entries from late April/May 2019/2020/2021 & how she manifested aspects of these entries into her life now
- The egos story about 'how/where' money should come from in business in order for it to 'count' or 'be good enough'
- The toxic narratives of rushing business growth & how speed sells
- The sustainability of having multiple streams of income
- Why you should never take advice from someone who doesn't have what you want
- The biggest lessons Kehla learned from not scaling quickly & how this will benefit her clients
- Why/how everything will eventually make sense in your life
- What it means to radically accept yourself & your entrepreneurial journey
...and so much more
Sign up for SSCC here with Eden Carpenter
Follow Kehla on Instagram
Sign up for the Human Design Business Resource Guide
Thank you for tuning in, liking, subscribing, leaving a review & sharing!
A Guide for Meditations & Hypnoses
This guide includes 13 meditations (5 of which are based on the Human Design types) plus 7 hypnoses. Sign up below to get your guide directly to your inbox!