E #238: the Activation Sequence & gene key embodiment with Gene Keys Guide Lucie LynchFeb 20, 2022
In today's episode, Kehla brought on her dear friend & Mentor Lucie Lynch (1/3 Sacral Mani-Gen) who is a Singer, Song Writer, Vocal Alchemist & Gene Key Guide to chat about the Gene Keys & the embodiment of this energetic work.
In the conversation the ladies dive deep into an eloquently breathtaking & story-like conversation about:
- Comparing & contrasting the difference & similarities between Human Design & Gene Keys with masculine & feminine energy
- The metaphor of life & growth through the cycle of a caterpillar & the significance of this for our consciousness
- What is the Art of Contemplation with the Gene Keys
- How the Art of Contemplation can literally transform anything in your life
- What it’s like for Lucie having the 7th Gene Key in her Life’s work, the 13th Gene Key in her Evolution, the 1st Gene Key as her Radiance & the 2nd Gene Key as her Purpose
- How Lucie embodies all levels of frequency of her Gene Keys & integrates the Shadows, Gifts & Siddhi's within her Activation Sequence collectively
- Snippets on how Lucie embodies her 1/3 profile
- Gifts of Gaia & the sacred community for contemplating the Gene Keys
Follow Kehla on Instagram
Check out Kehla's Current Offers
Check out the Freebies
Thank you for tuning in, liking, subscribing, leaving a review & sharing!
A Guide for Meditations & Hypnoses
This guide includes 13 meditations (5 of which are based on the Human Design types) plus 7 hypnoses. Sign up below to get your guide directly to your inbox!